Are you paying too much tax?
In preparing our clients' tax returns we carry out checks – including a review of PAYE coding notices – so that they pay the correct amount of tax. We make sure our clients do not have nasty shocks from HMRC.
Protecting you from HMRC errors is one of many areas where we can help mitigate your tax burden. Businesses and individuals only need to meet their legal tax obligations.
We offer you and your business clear and effective tax advice - including income tax, national insurance, VAT, corporation tax, capital gains tax and inheritance tax.
Consider the following questions:
- Are you confident HMRC has got your PAYE coding correct?
- Is your business structured in the most tax-efficient way?
- Are you claiming all valid expenditure against your business or letting profits?
- Have you claimed tax relief for any losses you have incurred?
- Are you maximising the tax efficiency of your pension contributions?
- Have you claimed all available tax relief on the sale of your property?
- Do you have a plan in place for your retirement?
- Have you considered inheritance tax planning?
If the answer to any of these questions is 'No' or 'Don't know', then we may be able to help you to save tax.
Call 0118 957 3238 or email firstname.lastname@example.org